“Well I can empathise with you on this score- I had my gal bladder removed 14 th oct 13 …. And I had stopped any drink since 28 th sept in preparation and fact that I’d felt so ill for so long…..and 4 days ago had my first drink….having tried to WANT To have a drink and failed miserably several times before this……well……NEVER AGAIN Have been my resounding words……. Worse than a gal attack…felt sick, motion sick, whilst stationary….and diddent even enjoy while was trying to have fun and a drink….this by the way is WAY. Out of character and I did enjoy a glass of wine or two and loved my dark beers…….
Still having internal pain and feel a fraud for such and the eating still diff…..and nothing normal has really resumed as far as what I feel I can try and eat…..don’t get me wrong it’s a joy not to have the pain in my upper back etc and was under no illusions I could resume eating for England ….but getting advice and direction is very hot and miss and not quite sure what to believe and try…… Hey ho…….bring on crimbo- NOT……..”