I have been eating nothing but grilled fish, vegetables, rice, oatmeal, etc. I don’t eat any meats other than fish anyway. Last night I had the severe stabbing pain in my upper right ribs area and threw up half my dinner and then the pain went away. I am afraid I do have the sphincter of oddi disfunction and whether I like it or not I’m going to have to get the ERCP done. I don’t want to continue on with these attacks. Every day I wake up worried if I’m going to have an attack at work or somewhere far from home. I have heard quite a few people say they still had pain after the ERCP was done so that scares me as well. I definitely don’t want to live like this the rest of my life. I was healthy before I had my gallbladder removed. Now I feel tired all the time and can look forward to painful attacks atleast twice a month! Jazkat, thank you for sharing your story with me. I am leaning toward getting the ERCP done now because it has been 3 months since I had my gallbladder removed and I’m still having pains and vomiting. I shouldn’t still be in pain after 3 months! I just pray if I do get the ERCP done that will eliminate the pain! If not, the naturopath option sounds like a good idea to me.