I’m having the exact same problem. I had my gallbladder removed a little over a month ago after suffering from constant nausea for over three months. It started off as me only being nauseas occasionally, and by the third month it had progressed to being constant with no relief from anything and landed me in the hospital. After every test came back fine, including an endoscopy and a colonoscopy, I took a gallbladder function test which showed my gallbladder was working about 10% less than normal, so they removed it the next day. The surgeon said it was incredibly swollen and diseased. It took about two weeks for me to recover from the surgery, and after that I felt fine. Then about 2 and a half weeks ago I started getting sick occasionally. Its the exact same nauseas feeling I had before and its progressing in the same way. Only this time I am absolutely exhausted. I get plenty of sleep but I feel more tired than ever all the time. And occasionally I get a crampy feeling mostly in my lower right abdomen but sometimes in my left too. All I can hope for at this point is that its just my body recovering because I cannot go through the constant nausea again for so long. Has anyone had this and it turned out that the gallbladder wasn’t actually the issue in the first place?