“I too found this site today. I had my gb removed Dec. 10, 2007 and have felt lousy since. I had a bad case of the trots this past Sat., as soon as I ate, I was trotting the restroom. But for me this is only sometimes. I have more of the constipation. I have fullness and pressure in my sternum (right below the breastbone) and the pressure travels under my ribs, up through my throat and up the left side of my neck and into my ear. (weird, I know). Anyway to make a long story short, I’ve spent the last year and half trying to figure out what is wrong, to no avail. I did get sick and was throwing up bile three days after my surgery but the doc said it was my pain meds and he changed it which seemed okay, but since then, its been a major battle. The pamplet I was given said patients could resume normal eating habits, but I try to shy away from the fatty foods, they really give me pressure. I have had every test under the sun and nothing is wrong. My last test 2 weeks ago was for my heart. I am grasping at straws but I am sick of being miserable. Sorry to be rambling. I hope you find a solution to your problem. My daughter had gb surgery in 2002 (17 years old) and she has the diarrhea alot. She has to watch her diet but alot of it is because she has pacreatitis too. Sorry you are having to go through this and if you need to vent, you can send me a novel. LOL!

Nanna.