“I also had my gall bladder removed, a year ago, since then, i get a lot of pain just above my belly button, and it is so tender to touch, i get very bloated and look like i am 7 months pregnant at times, which is crazy as i am 51 years old and had a hysterectomy 9 years ago. the pain i experience seems to move over to the right further sometimes, i also have terrible indegestion with almost everything i eat, i have days when i just can not go to toilet for number 2’s, and when i finally go its so hard and dry, other days i have extreme diahreah, sorry about the spelling, and i will go about 3 times in a day, i also get reflux which is really awful.

I have had ultra sounds, and an MRI, and both come back clear, i just dont know what to do anymore, i am so fed up with the pain every day, i am tired all the time, and have had to buy a size bigger in all my clothes, which is very depressing too, my husband keeps urging me to go back to my gp, but what is the point? i also can not stand the thought of another MRI, as i am very claustrophobic, and it took all my willpower not to panic during the last one, please any advice or help would be so apreciated, it astounds me on how many people are suffering with the same symptoms i am getting, after all, werent we all told before the surgery that we would all be back to normal after a few weeks, and there were no known side effects to the surgery, what a load of c**p (sorry) but if i had known before hand how much i would be suffering, i am sure i would have thought twice about having the surgery, and suffered the pain and sickness i used to get, because as far as i can see, i really am no better off.

thanks for reading, and my sympathies really go out to you all who are suffering like i am.”